Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a Title for Of Poseidon #2!!!

We have a title for Of Poseidon #2! Which is rather good, in my opinion! And this is the final bit of book news for today, yeah! Done!

Of Triton!


Which is a very good title, because it's the other Syrena group, and yeah, that fits with the series quite well, and maybe it's an indication of the plot, because the Poseidon covered who Emma was, so yeah, I want this book! Now! Or at least a cover or a description so I can look at it! What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!