Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a Title for Elixir #3!!!

The second bit of book news today is that we have a title for Elixir #3! And I love it!

True!

So we had Elixir, Devoted, and now True, and the links, I think are from the plot, like the first one was about the Elixir, and then the second one was more on their connection, how devoted they were to each other and their relationship, and so I'm thinking that this one, True, is going to be something along those lines! And I really want to read this book now, because the cliffhanger at the end of Devoted, well, yeah, I want to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!