Friday, July 13, 2012

We Have a Title for Pilgrims #2!!!

So another piece of book news is that we have a title for Pilgrims #2! I loved Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink, and the title for book #2 is just as fun!

Confederates Don't Wear Couture!

So a group of people from the 1800s or so, and fashion! Totally describes Libby, and totally fits the series, and just sounds amazing! Here's to hoping that it's on NetGalley, too! I want to read it so badly! Here's the description:

"The sequel to Pilgrims Don't Wear Pink follows Libby and her BFF Dev down South as they sell custom ball gowns at Civil Reenactments. In spite of the fabulous fashions, they aren't whistilin' Dixie for long. Can Dev spend the summer without Starbucks? Will Libby ever figure out how to gracefully sit down in a hoopskirt? Can true love survive in a sea of handsome Southern soldier boys? Will anyone survive the...ghost? (Another one? Jinkies!)"

Yeah, sounds hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!