Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week 31 Review: Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover

From Goodreads:
When Cammie "The Chameleon" Morgan visits her roommate Macey in Boston, she thinks she's in for an exciting end to her summer break. After all, she's there to watch Macey's father accept the nomination for vice president of the United States. But when you go to the world's best school (for spies), "exciting" and "deadly" are never far apart. Cammie and Macey soon find themselves trapped in a kidnappers' plot, with only their espionage skills to save them.

As her junior year begins, Cammie can't shake the memory of what happened in Boston, and even the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women doesn't feel like the safe haven it once did. Shocking secrets and old flames seem to lurk around every one of the mansion's corners as Cammie and her friends struggle to answer the questions, Who is after Macey? And how can the Gallagher Girls keep her safe?

Soon Cammie is joining Bex and Liz as Macey's private security team on the campaign trail. The girls must use their spy training at every turn as the stakes are raised, and Cammie gets closer and closer to the shocking truth.

My Review:
So I loved the shocking truth. Because, hey, they aren't after Macey. They are after Cammie. And yeah, that was a pretty shocking truth! One that it took a little while to figure out, what with the adults trying to protect them and all!

I just enjoyed this book so much, the pages just flew, I mean, it's only been 3 months or so since I read the last book, because I wanted to be in this world some more! And it was just really excellent, I am just loving this series so much!

I loved all the revelations in this book, it seemed that we'd get one every few chapters, and they just kept things very interesting, a lot of discoveries happened, some of them were slightly good, but most of them didn't bode well for Cammie and Co.!

That ending! I just have epic feelings about it, it was just pure excellence! With her aunt protecting her, and the realization, yeah, that was hard, but Cammie's been dealing with a lot lately, from the beginning of this book with the kidnapping attempt!

I just loved this book so much, it was just so entertaining, and yeah, I can't wait to read more!

Author: Ally Carter
Series:  Gallagher Girls #3
Read: July 31st, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Love Ally Carter's writing, and this series, and it's a LLFL Book!
Publisher: Hyperion
Published: June 9th 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books

4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!