Saturday, June 1, 2013

Week 22 Review: Oath Bound

From Goodreads:
The Tower Syndicate will fall... 

The secret daughter of the head of an infamous Skilled crime family, Sera Brandt has hidden her past, her potential and especially her powers. But when a tragedy strikes her other family, Sera needs justice. And the only way to get it is to reveal her heritage–including a rare Skill–and take the reins of the Tower Syndicate from her cunning and malicious aunt. 

If he can figure out how... 

Kristopher Daniels might have the answer. He's fought the syndicate to protect his sisters, but he'd never realized just how close to the new heir he needed to get.... 

And if they can survive... 

Neither is used to trusting. But there's something between them that can't be ignored. And so Sera is on the run with a man she can't figure out, a target on her back and the new knowledge of just how powerful she really is...

My Review:
So this book is the end of the series. And that sucks, because I really enjoyed this series, this world, and these characters, and I would really love to spend more time with them! I don't want to say goodbye yet!

So this final couple, Sera and Kris, well, yeah, they were really awesome to read about! Kris we've met in previous books, but Sera was a new character, and that balance of new and old was just excellent!

I think Blood Bound will always be my favourite of this series, because it introduced us to this world, and had all those twists and turns. But each book has been strong, and so great to read! And I don't regret reading any of them!

And oh, did I enjoy how it ended! Not everything was wrapped up, we know there's going to be work to do, but we can imagine the characters doing that (though I would rather have more books!) and it just made for a great ending to this series and this book!

I just really enjoyed this book, so much, can't wait to read more Rachel Vincent books!

Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Unbound #3
Read: May 31st, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, End of Series 2013 Book and a 2013 Dystopia Book!
Publisher: Mira
Published: April 30th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!