Friday, September 12, 2014

Follow Friday #149, September 12th

 Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Before blogging (dark times people!) how would you find out about new books or did you?

A: Goodreads, only for a few months before I started this. Before that, I didn't really. That was when I didn't have a computer most of the time, and when I did, I was mostly on my favourite author's web sites. Because those were the books I wanted to know most about. And then YA really exploded, right around the time I got my first laptop. And I really jumped in in 2011! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

12 comments:

  1. I used to browse the library for hours to find new books. New follower here. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the library's an amazing place! I just wish that I lived in town, but alas, 10 minutes away by car on a highway, so dependent on parents to take me there :( I have blogging now, though! You too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I didn't really get into YA until after I'd started blogging and I'm still not entirely crazy about it, but I used to get a lot of books from family members or go to bookstores and just browse till my arms were full! I'm an old GFC follower! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you have a great weekend!
    Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) Blogging really started my YA love :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I would browse bookstores and libraries, and get recommendations from friends - or strangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used the library and the bookstores. I could spend hours at either place browsing and finding new books to look through. Old email follower. Just hopping along. Happy reading!
    Kim @ Bookworm Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, if my rides could've been that patient, then I would, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Yeah, the library and bookshops were my main go-to places before I began searching online for books.

    New bloglovin' follower, have a great weekend!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both those! My home town's book store closed, because they were retiring, and nobody bought the business :( Thanks for stopping by! happy reading!

      Delete
  6. Bookshops were my heaven. lol. Already a follower. Gave Facebook a like!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! I love books so much! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!