Monday, October 6, 2014

Christina Lauren Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Beautiful Bastard, so I read it, and loved it, and loved the whole series, because it was just so freaking good, and yeah, I can't wait to read more by Christina Lauren (which I'm 85% sure is a writing pair!)

Website

Series: Beautiful Bastard, Wild Seasons.

Beautiful Bastard: Beautiful Bastard and her site, my review, Beautiful Bitch and her site, my review, Beautiful Stranger and her site, my review, Beautiful Bombshell and her site, my review, Beautiful Player and her site, my review, Beautiful Beginning and her site, my review, Beautiful Beloved and her site, Beautiful Secret and her site, my review, Beautiful Boss and her site, Beautiful and her site.

Wild Season: Sweet Filthy Boy and her site, my review, Dirty Rowdy Thing and her site, my review, Dark Wild Night and her site, my review, Wicked Sexy Liar and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Sublime and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!