Sunday, October 5, 2014

Christina Lauren Author Page

The Story: People were talking about Beautiful Bastard, so I read it, and loved it, and loved the whole series, because it was just so freaking good, and yeah, I can't wait to read more by Christina Lauren (which I'm 85% sure is a writing pair!)

Website

Series: Beautiful Bastard, Wild Seasons, Unhoneymooners, Meant to Be, The Improbable Meet-Cute.

Beautiful Bastard: Beautiful Bastard and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Bitch and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Stranger and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Bombshell and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Player and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Beginning and her site, my review, my reread, Beautiful Beloved and her site, my review, Beautiful Secret and her site, my review, Beautiful Boss and her site, my review, Beautiful and her site, my review.

Wild Season: Sweet Filthy Boy and her site, my review, my reread, Sweet Filthy Morning After and my review, Dirty Rowdy Thing and her site, my review, my reread, Dark Wild Night and her site, my review, my reread, Wicked Sexy Liar and her site, my review, my reread, Not Joe's Not So Short Short and my review.



*Note that only Tangled Up in You and a short story in Snow This is Love is by Christina Lauren.*

The Improbable Meet-Cute: The Exception to the Rule and her site, my review.

*Note that only The Except to the Rule is by Christina Lauren.*

Stand Alone's: Sublime and her site, my review, The House and her site, my review, Dating You/Hating You and her site, my review, Autoboyography and her site, my review, Roomies and her site, my review, Love and Other Words and her site, my review, Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating and her site, my review, My Favourite Half-Night Stand and her site, my review, Twice in a Blue Moon and her site, my review, The Honey-Don't List and her site, my review, In a Holidaze and her site, my review, The Soulmate Equation and her site, my review, The True Love Experiment and her site, my review, Something Wilder and her site, my review, The Paradise Problem and her site, my review, The Romance Revival and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!