Monday, October 6, 2014

Colleen Gleason Author Page

The Story: I saw The Clockwork Scarab, and it had a lot of hype, and it looked fantastic, and yeah, I read it, loved it, and just enjoyed it so much, and yeah, I can't wait to read more of the series, because it was fun, entertaining, original, and just all around great!

Website

Series: Stoker & HolmesThe Gardella Vampire Hunters Series, The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria, The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Macey SeriesThe Gardella Vampire Hunters: Max Series.

Stoker & Holmes: The Clockwork Scarab and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Spiritglass Charade and her site, my reviewThe Chess Queen Enigma and her site, my review, The Carnelian Crow and her site, my review, The Zeppelin Deception and her site, my review.


The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Victoria: The Rest Falls Away, In Which a Masquerade Ball Unmasks an Undead, Rises the Night, The Bleeding Dusk, When Twilight Burns, As Shadows Fade, In Which Miss Gardella Receives Three Gifts, Max Stops the Press.

The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Macey Series: Roaring Midnight, Roaring Shadows, Roaring Dawn.

The Gardella Vampire Hunters: Max Series: Raging Dawn, Raging Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!