Saturday, August 19, 2023

Week 33 Review: The Bleeding Dusk

From Goodreads:
To gain access to the secrets of a legendary alchemist, Rome's vampires have allied themselves with creatures as evil and bloodthirsty as they are. The new leader of the city's vampire hunters-Lady Victoria Gardella Grantworth de Lacy-reluctantly turns to the enigmatic Sebastian Vioget for help, just as Maximilian Pesaro arrives to aid his fellow slayers, no matter what the sacrifice. Desire puts her at the mercy of Sebastian, while loyalty binds her to Max, but she does not know if she can trust either. Especially when a seductive vampire begins luring her into the shadows... 

My Review:
This was a really fantastic readd! I wish that I'd read it closer to the first two books, but it was really great to be back in this world! I loved being back with Victoria, watching her fight vampires and deal with her complicated personal life! 


I had a really fantastic time reading this book and I can't wait to read more! 

Author: Colleen Gleason
Series: The Gardella Vampire Hunters #3
Read: August 12th, 2023
Source: Edelweiss
Reason Why: Love her books, and it's a Historical Fiction 2023 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book!
Publisher: Avid Books
Published: December 17th 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!