Monday, October 6, 2014

Emmy Laybourne Author Page

The Story: Another author that started with me getting their debut novel on NetGalley! Yeah, I got Monument 14 on NetGalley, and yeah, it was just a fantastic book, a great start to a great series, and a really awesome dystopian world! And now I can't wait to read Sweet!

Website

Series: Monument 14, Sweet.

Monument 14: Dress Your Marines in White and my review, Monument 14 and her site, my review, my reread, Jake and the Other Girl and my review, Sky on Fire and her site, my review, my reread, What Mario Scietto Says and my review, Savage Drift and her site, my review.

Sweet: Expelled and my reviewSweet and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!