Saturday, March 30, 2013

Week 13 Review: Mind Games

From Goodreads:
Fia was born with flawless instincts. Her first impulse, her gut feeling, is always exactly right. Her sister, Annie, is blind to the world around her—except when her mind is gripped by strange visions of the future. 

Trapped in a school that uses girls with extraordinary powers as tools for corporate espionage, Annie and Fia are forced to choose over and over between using their abilities in twisted, unthinkable ways…or risking each other's lives by refusing to obey.

In a stunning departure from her New York Times bestselling Paranormalcy trilogy, Kiersten White delivers a slick, edgy, heartstoppingly intense psychological thriller about two sisters determined to protect each other—no matter the cost.

My Review:
Gah, another fantastic, awesome, amazing, wonderful book by Kiersten White! It's the first one out by her after Endlessly, the last book in the Paranormalcy series, came out, and man, was it fantastic! I just dove into this book!

This is a story about sisters, not really about romance. Sure, there was some romance, like Fia and the son of the one that is doing this to the sisters. Which is a complicated relationship! But I loved how Fia and Annie were together, what they sacrificed for each other!

There was a lot of back and forth, between the sisters POV's, and in the timeline, and I could separate the sisters, but keeping the timeline straight was just a mite hard, but it worked very well in the end once I got through it!

Then there was the ending! Oh, that was a hard, complicated ending! There were so many moving parts, a lot going on, and hard choices. But things are looking better for them then it was before, because Annie is free!

Yeah, such a great book, and I can't wait for the sequel!

Author: Kiersten White
Series: Mind Games #1
Read: March 25th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love Kiersten White's writing!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: February 29th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!