Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sarah Rees Brennan Author Page

The Story: Well, this is a 2 parter story. First I found Team Human at the library, read it, loved it, and pretty much moved on. Then I got Unspoken, thought NetGalley, though I got around to reading it too late, and got it from the library, and just utterly loved it, it was freaking fantastic, and I just had to read more, so I read the Demon's Lexicon trilogy, and yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: The Demon's Lexicon, The Lynburn Legacy, In Other Lands, Time of Iron, The Bane Chronicles, Tales from the Shadowhunter AcademyGhosts of the Shadow Market.

The Demon's Lexicon: The Demon's Lexicon and her site, my review, my rereadThe Demon's Covenant and her site, my review, my rereadThe Demon's Surrender and her site, my review, my reread.

The Lynburn Legacy: The Spring Before I Met You and my review, my rereadThe Summer Before I Met You and my review, my rereadUnspoken and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Night After I Lost You and my review, my rereadUntold and her site, my review, my rereadUnmade and her site, my review, my reread.

In Other Lands: In Other Lands and her sitemy reviewmy reread, Tears Waiting to Be Diamonds and my review.

Time of Iron: Long Live Evil and her site, my review.

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru and her siteThe Runaway Queen and her siteVampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale and her siteThe Midnight Heir and her siteThe Rise of Hotel Dumont and her siteSaving Raphael Santiago and her siteThe Fall of Hotel Dumont and her siteWhat to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything and her siteThe Last Stand of the New York Institute and her siteThe Course of True Love (and First Dates) and her siteThe Bane Chronicles and her sitemy review, my reread.

Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy: Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy and her site, The Lost Herondale and her site, The Whitechapel Fiend and her site, Nothing But Shadows and her site, The Evil We Love and her site, Pale Kings and Princes and her site, Bitter of Tongue and her site, The Fiery Trial and her site, Born to Endless Night and her site, Angels Twice Descending and her siteTales from the Shadowhunter Academy and her site, my review, my reread.

Ghosts of the Shadow Market: Ghosts of the Shadow Market: Son of the Dawn and her siteCast Long Shadows and her siteEvery Exquisite Thing and her siteLearn About Loss and her siteA Deeper Love and her siteThe Wicked Ones and her siteThe Land I Lost and her siteThrough Blood, Through Fire and her siteThe Lost World and her siteForever Fallen and her siteGhosts of the Shadow Market and her sitemy review.

Stand Alone's: Team Human and her site, my review, Queen of AtlantisTell the Wind and Fire and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Enthralled and her site, my review, The Eternal Kiss and her site, my review, Kiss Me Deadly and her site, my review, After and her site, my review, Defy the Dark and her site, my review, Shadowhunters and Downworlders and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!