Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sophie Jordan Author Page

The Story: Firelight looked pretty darned amazing, and yeah, I just had to read it, and I did, and yeah, it was so amazing, and so was the whole series, and Ivy Chronicles has been amazing, too! I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Firelight, The Ivy Chronicles, Uninvited, Reign of Shadows, Devil's RockThe Penwich School for Virtuous Girls, Forgotten Princess, The Derring, The Debutante Files, The Rogue Files, The Duke Hunt.

Writing as Sharie Kohler: Moon Chasers.

Firelight: Firelight and her site, my review, my reread, Vanish and her site, my review, my reread, Hidden and her site, my review, my reread, Breathless and her site, my review.

The Ivy Chronicles: Foreplay and her site, my review, my reread, Crash and her site, *Part of *Fifty First Times*), Tease and her site, my review, my rereadWild and her site, my review, my reread.

Crash is a short story in Fifty First Times, set in The Ivy Chronicles world, here's my review.

Uninvited: Uninvited and her site, my review, Unleashed and her site, my review.

Reign of Shadows: Reign of Shadows and her sitemy review, Rise of Fire and her site, my review.

Devil's Rock: All Chained Up and her site, my review, Hell Breaks Loose and her site, my review, Fury on Fire and her site, my review, Beautiful Lawman and her site, my review, Beautiful Sinner and her site, my review.

The Penwich School for Virtuous Girls: Sins of a Wicked Duke and her site, my review, In Scandal They Wed and her site, my review, Wicked Nights With a Lover and her site, my review.

Forgotten Princess: Wicked in Yours Arms and her site, my review, Lessons from a Scandalous Bride and her site, my review, The Earl in My Bed and her site, my review, How to Lose a Bride in One Night and her site, my review.

The Derring: Once Upon a Wedding Night and her site, my review, Too Wicked to Tame and her site, my review, Surrender to Me and her site, my review.

The Debutante Files: A Good Debutante's Guide to Ruin and her site, my review, An Heiress For  All Seasons and her site, my review, All the Ways to Ruin a Rogue and her site, my review.

The Rogue Files (Companion series of *The Debutante Files*): While the Duke Was Sleeping and her site, my review, my rereadThe Scandal of It All and her site, my review, my rereadThe Duke Buys a Bride and her site, my review, This Scot of Mine and her site, my review, The Duke's Stolen Bride and her site, my review, The Virgin and the Rogue and her site, my review, In Bed With the Stablemaster and her site, my reviewThe Duke Effect and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!