Saturday, January 7, 2023

Week 1 Review: Foreplay

From Goodreads:
Before she goes after the life she's always wanted, she's about to find the one she needs. 

Pepper has been hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother, Hunter, for like ever. He's the key to everything she's always craved: security, stability, family. But she needs Hunter to notice her as more than just a friend. Even though she’s kissed exactly one guy, she has just the plan to go from novice to rock star in the bedroom—take a few pointers from someone who knows what he's doing.

Her college roommates have the perfect teacher in mind. But bartender Reece is nothing like the player Pepper expects. Yes, he's beyond gorgeous, but he's also dangerous, deep—with a troubled past. Soon what started as lessons in attraction are turning both their worlds around, and showing just what can happen when you go past foreplay and get to what's real…

My first review of Foreplay
My Review:
I had such a great time reading this book again! I wasn't planning on it, but I've really been needing to read the Fifty First Times anthology, and it has a story from this series in it, and things came together, so I picked it up again, and really enjoyed it again!

I remembered nothing about this book. It's been 9 years, so all I knew was that she wasn't going to end up with Hunter, but with Reece. So I had a great time going on this journey again, watching Reece introduce her to all this foreplay! 

Knowing going in that all 3 roommates were going to have a book-even though Georgia has a boyfriend in this one-it was fantastic to see where they all started out, how close they were, and how much love and adventure they had ahead of them! 

Watching Pepper and Reece together was so great! She has her issues from the past, so does he, and they're both in different places in life. Watching them together, when he's not her end goal, was really great to read again! 

This was a really great read, and I can't wait to continue this series! 

Author: Sophie Jordan
Series: The Ivy Chronicles #1
First Read: November 27th, 2013
Read: January 5th, 2023
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Rereading, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book!
Publisher: William Morrow
Published: November 5th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!