Monday, December 1, 2014

Gennifer Albin Author Page

The Story: I got Crewel from NetGalley, and yeah, it sounded fantastic, so I just had to read it, and I did, and I just enjoyed it so much, and I enjoyed Altered, and I can't wait to reread the series!

Series: Crewel World, Good Girls Don't.

Crewel World: The Cypress Project and my review, The Department of Alternations and my review, Crewel and my review, my reread, Altered and my review, my reread, Unravled and  my review, The Rain is a Lie and my review, The Girl in the High Tower and my review.

Good Girls Don't: Catching Liam and my review, Unwrapping Liam and Teaching Roman and my review, Reaching Gavin.

Anthologies: Fifty First Times and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!