Monday, December 1, 2014

Gennifer Albin Author Page

The Story: I got Crewel from NetGalley, and yeah, it sounded fantastic, so I just had to read it, and I did, and I just enjoyed it so much, and I enjoyed Altered, and I can't wait to reread the series!

Website

Series: Crewel World, Good Girls Don't.

Crewel World: The Cypress Project and my review, The Department of Alternations and my review, Crewel and her site, my review, my reread, Altered and her site, my review, my reread, Unravled and her site, my review, The Rain is a Lie and my review, The Girl in the High Tower and my review.

Good Girls Don't: Catching Liam and her site, my review, Unwrapping Liam and her site, Teaching Roman and her site, my review, Reaching Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!