Monday, December 1, 2014

J. Barton Michell Author Page

The Story: I got Midnight City from NetGalley, and yeah, while it took me a while to read it, to the point where I had to get it from the library, and then tuebl, yeah, that's how long it took, and I can't wait to read the rest of the series!

Website

Series: Conquered Earth.

Conquered Earth: Winterbay and his site, my reviewMidnight City and his site, my review, my rereadThe Severed Tower and his site, my review, Valley of Fire and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!