Monday, December 1, 2014

Harper Sloan Author Page

The Story: So a Goodread's friend added Axel to their TBR list because someone said to them that it looked great, and that was in the status when I was browsing my updates, so yeah, it sounded good to me, so yeah, I added it, and I read it, and I loved it, and since then, have loved the entire series, and now I can't wait for Unexpected Fate!

Website

Series: Corps Security, Hope Town, Loaded Replay.

Corps Security: Axel and her site, my review, my reread, Cage and her site, my review, Beck and her site, my review, Uncaged and her site, my review, Cooper and her site, my review, Locke and her site, my review.

Hope Town (*Spin Off Series of Corps Security*): Unexpected Fate and her site, my review, Bleeding Love and her site, my review.

Loaded Replay: Jaded Hearts.

Stand Alone's: Perfectly Imperfect and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!