Friday, November 6, 2015

Follow Friday #208, November 6th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: If you could take the place of one author, which author would it be and what changes would you make in his/her writing style?

A: My favourite authors, of course, I would love to be in their heads! But change? Never! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Louisa, I agree, I wouldn't feel able to change the choices an author makes. it's far too personal. I am a new follower via Bloglovin. My blog is Ponderingtheprose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! And I enjoy the books anyways as they are, most of the time :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. For most authors I agree with your answer. My changes for a few of them would be to write their own books (i.e. James Patterson) or to actually take a moment or step back to edit their work. But that's only because I know how great they are as writers.

    New follower via Bloglovin!


    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, true :) I just have a hard time not liking books :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!