Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Patricia Briggs Author Page

The Story: I'd been meaning to read On the Prowl for a while-it has a story by Karen Chance, as well as Eileen Wilkes. And then Alpha and Omega was a part of it, and was really good, so I just had to read more of the series, and I did, and it's just been so fantastic and enjoyable and the pages have just flown right on by! I can't wait to be reading more!

Website

Series: Mercy Thompson Complete World, Mercy Thompson, Alpha and OmegaSianimAralorn, Hurog, Raven.

Mercy Thompson Complete World: Silver and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Gray and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Fairy Tales and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Seeing Eye and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Moon Called and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAlpha and Omega and her site, (Part of *On the Prowl*), my rereadmy third review, my fourth reviewCry Wolf and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewHunting Ground and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewStar of David and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Blood Bound and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewIron Kissed and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewBone Crossed and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewRoses in Winter and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Silver Borne and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewIn Red With Pearls and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), River Marked and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFair Game and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFrost Burned and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewUnappreciated Gifts and her site, (Part of *A Fantastic Holiday Season*), my review, Redemption and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Dead Heat and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewNight Broken and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewHollow and her site, (Part of *Shifting Shadows*), Fire Touched and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewSilence Fallen and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewBurn Bright and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAsil and the Not-Date and her site, (Part of *Fantastic Hope*), Storm Cursed and her site, my review, my reread, my third review, my fourth reviewSmoke Bitten and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewWild Sign and her site, my review, my rereadDating Terrors and her site, (Part of *Heroic Hearts*), Soul Taken and her site, my review, my rereadA Memory of Witches and her site, (Part of *Instinct*).

Mercy Thompson: Moon Called, Blood Bound, Iron Kissed, Bone Crossed, Silver Borne, River Marked, Frost Burned, Night Broken, Fire Touched, Silence Fallen, Storm Cursed, Smoke Bitten, Soul Taken.

Alpha and Omega: Alpha and Omega, Cry Wolf, Hunting Ground, Fair Game, Unappreciated Gifts, Dead Heat, Burn Bright, Asil and the Not-Date, Wild Sign, Dating Terrors.

Silver, Gray, Fairy Gifts, Seeing Eye, Star of David, Roses in Winter, In Red with Pearls, Redemption, Hollow are 9 short stories in the book called Shifting Shadows, and her site, set in the Mercy Thompson Complete World series, here's my review.

Alpha and Omega is a short story in On the Prowl, set in the Mercy Thompson World series, here's my review.

Unappreciated Gifts is a short story in A Fantastic Holiday Season, set in the Alpha and Omega series, here's my review.

Asil and the Not-Date is a short story in Fantastic Hope, set in the Alpha and Omega series, here's my review.

Dating Terrors is a short story in Heroic Hearts set in the Alpha and Omega series, here's my review.

A Memory of Witches is a short story in Instinct, set in the Mercy Thompson world series, here's my review.


Aralorn: Masques, Wolfsbane.



Stand Alone's: The Hob's Bargain and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!