Monday, November 16, 2015

We Have the Cover of Everlife #1!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of Firstlife by Gena Showalter! And the title of book #2 and 3! So excited, thouhg I wish that this had posted a few days ago, but I've been pretty busy with school!

From Goodreads:
ONE CHOICE.

TWO REALMS.

NO SECOND CHANCE.

Tenley "Ten" Lockwood is an average seventeen-year-old girl…who has spent the past thirteen months locked inside the Prynne Asylum. The reason? Not her obsession with numbers, but her refusal to let her parents choose where she'll live—after she dies.

There is an eternal truth most of the world has come to accept: Firstlife is merely a dress rehearsal, and real life begins after death.

In the Everlife, two realms are in power: Troika and Myriad, longtime enemies and deadly rivals. Both will do anything to recruit Ten, including sending their top Laborers to lure her to their side. Soon, Ten finds herself on the run, caught in a wild tug-of-war between the two realms who will do anything to win the right to her soul. Who can she trust? And what if the realm she's drawn to isn't home to the boy she's falling for? She just has to stay alive long enough to make a decision…


And the title for books number 2 and 3, Lifeblood and Everlife! So excited, the cover's really awesome, and it comes out in February! Plus, there's a short story, yeah, I really want to be reading these books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!