Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kristan Higgins Author Page

The Story: I don't know exactly how or when I started reading Kristan Higgins books, but I did, and I enjoyed them so much! Really fun and enjoyable, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Blue Heron, Gideon's Cove.

Blue Heron: The Best Man and her site, my review, The Perfect Match and her site, my review, Waiting for You and her site, my review, In Your Dreams and her site, my review, Anything for You and her site, my review.

Gideon's Cove: Catch of the Day and her site, my review, The Next Best Thing and her site, my review, Somebody to Love and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Too Good to be True and her site, my review, Just One of the Guys and her site, my review, All I Ever Wanted and her site, my review, My One and Only and her site, my review, Until There Was You and her site, my review, Fools Rush In and her site, my review, If Only You Knew and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!