Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #237, November 25th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Iniquity by Amy A. Bartol
Expected Publication: December 8th, 2015
From Goodreads:
I gasp as my body curls toward Brennus like a flower to the sun, for the pleasure of it. He holds me close to him. His nose grazes the length of my neck. He breathes me in. I feel the roar and rush of my heartbeat. I’m his toy; his energy streams into me. He winds the invisible key in my back and the euphoria ratchets and coils inside of me: tick…tick…tick…

Another wicked surge of energy flows from him into me. Pain. Pleasure. Bliss. My jaw unclenches as my lips part. I make a small, breathy sound as we dance. Brennus responds with something close to a growl. “Ye're killing me, mo chroí,” he murmurs. His hand moves down my back infusing me with a golden glow of power. My wings punch violently from me, tearing a hole in my day dress. They spread wide, like a red stain beyond my pale skin. I'm dancing now for the thrill of it. I follow his lead.

As the song comes to an end, Brennus kisses my throat. He whispers in my ear, “When ye get back, come find me, mo chroí. I've healed ye…now wake up and banjax whoever banished ye here…” 

Yeah! This book is finally coming out! I think it's been like 2 years since the last book came out, and yeah, so excited for this book! I want to read it, it looks so great! Though I'm going to have to reread the rest of the series, it's been so long since I read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one before and the cover is so pretty. I ma have to check this series out. Hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a pretty good series and the covers are so awesome :) I hope you do and enjoy it :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!