Saturday, November 14, 2015

Week 46 Review: On the Prowl

From Goodreads:
Alpha and Omega 0.5 by Patricia Briggs
The werewolf Anna finds a new sense of self when the son of the werewolf king comes to town to quell unrest in the Chicago pack- and inspires a power in Anna that she's never felt before.

Inhuman by Eileen Wilks
Kai has a secret gift of sensing thoughts and desires. What she senses in her neighbor Nathan could be dangerous. Because he has a secret gift, too, and it's about to be let loose.

Buying Trouble by Karen Chance
In a New York auction house, a Lord of the Fey crosses paths with a fiery redheaded mage named Claire. But in this strange underground society, the rarity up for sale is Claire herself.

Mona Lisa Betwining by Sunny
Among the children of the moon, Mona Lisa is of Mixed Blood- part Monere, part human, and destined to be alone. Then she meets a man who could be her salvation- or her downfall.

My Review:
Man, I enjoyed reading all of these stories, well, most of them. I didn't really like Mona Lisa Betwining, between the fact that I hadn't read the other books in the series, and I just wasn't interested in reading them after reading this one. But I loved the others!

Alpha and Omega was so awesome! I hadn't read any Patricia Briggs books before, but I'd been meaning to, and then I was reading this book and falling in love with her writing and this world! Loved it so much! Which is why I read like half of the combined world series!

I waited a long time to read Inhuman, almost all of this year, because I wanted to read Buying Trouble with it, meaning I'd have to start rereading the Cassie and Dory series. And it was well worth the wait, I loved this story, and I can't wait to read more of this series!

Finally, Buying Trouble, it was just so great to reread that story, because I finally got to read everything in order and that was just so great! I loved Claire and her Fey Prince in Faerie, they were just so awesome!

Really great anthology with a great collection of books that I mostly enjoyed so much! Really loved reading them!

Authors: Patricia Briggs, Eileen Wilks, Karen Chance, Sunny
Series: Monère: Children of the Moon #2.5, Dorina Basarab #1.1, Cassandra Palmer World #3.5, World of the Lupi #3.5, Mercy Thompson World - Complete #1.7, Alpha & Omega 0.5
Read: November 8th, 2015
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: I'm rereading the Cassandra Palmer/Dorina Basarab series, and reading the Children of the Night Series, and the other books look really good, too! And it's got Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Books in it!
Publisher: Berkely
Published: August 7th 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!