Sunday, November 29, 2015

Susan Mallery Author Page

The Story: So again, I don't remember when I started reading Susan Mallery's books, just that I know that I enjoy them, and I need to read more of them, which is good, since I have a lot of them to read!

Website

Series: Fool's Gold, Buchanans, Lone Star Sisters, Blackberry Island, Bakery Sisters, Mischief Bay, Los Lobos.

Fool's Gold: Chasing Perfect and her site, my review, Almost Perfect and her site, my review, Sister of the Bride and her site, my review, Finding Perfect and her site, my review, Only Mine and her site, my review, Only Yours and her site, my review, Only His and her site, my review, Only Us and her site, my review, Almost Summer and her site, my review, Summer Days and her site, my review, Summer Nights and her site, my review, All Summer Long and her site, my review, A Fool's Gold Christmas and her site, my review, Halfway There and her site, (Part of *All for You*), Just One Kiss and her site, my review, Two of a Kind and her site, my review, Three Little Words and her site, my review, Christmas on 4th Street and her site, my review, When We Met and her site, my review, Before We Kiss and her site, my review, Until We Touch and her site, my review, Yours for Christmas and her site, my review, Hold Me and her site, my review, Kiss Me and her site, my review, Thrill Me and her site, my review, Marry Me at Christmas and her site, my review, Best of My Love and her site.

Halfway There is a short story in All for You, set in the Fool's Gold world, here's my review.

Buchanans: Delicious and her site, my review, Irresistible and her site, my review, Sizzling and her site, my review, Tempting and her site, my review.

Lone Star Sisters: Wild Hearts and her site, my review, Under Her Skin and her site, my review, Lip Service and her site, my review, Straight from the Hip and her site, my review, Hot on Her Heels and her site, my review.

Blackberry Island: Barefoot Season and her site, my review, Three Sisters and her site, my review, Evening Stars and her site, my review.

Bakery Sister: Sweet Talk and her site, my review, Sweet Spot and her site, my review, Sweet Trouble and her site, my review.

Mischief Bay: The Girls of Mischief Bay and her site, my review, The Friends We Keep and her site, my review.

Los Lobos: Someone Like You and her site, my review, Falling for Gracie and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Accidentally Yours and her site, my review, Already Home and her site, my review, The Best of Friends and her site, my review, Sunset Bay and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!