Tuesday, November 24, 2015

What I'm Trying to Do

So I've pretty much caught up on by blogging slump from school, besides my reviews. So yesterday while I binge watched Jessica Jones, I was working on the ARC's I've received, making things all uniform and where I want them, as well as creating my review posts when it would be good to review them.

And since I also have 2 more shows on Netflix to binge, that once I'm done with ARC's, that I'm going to try to do meme books, like WTC, RR, and LLFL. So that means that I'll be more likely to read them, yeah!

Also, I'm changing how I do my schedule. Instead of having what day I'm going to read, I'm going to have a list of books that I'm going to try that week, so it's a little less structured, but it's more structured then what I've been doing right now.

So I'm working on December, and onward. And hopefully this'll mean that I'm reading and reviewing ARC's around a month before the book comes out, which is good for everybody!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!