Monday, November 16, 2015

We Have the Cover of Marked Girl #1!!!!

Oooh we have


From Goodreads:
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away (Los Angeles)…

When Cedric, crowned prince of Caelum, and his fellow royal friends (including his betrothed, Kat) find themselves stranded in modern-day L.A. via a magical portal and an evil traitor named Malquin, all they want to do is get home to Caelum—soon. Then they meet Liv, a filmmaker foster girl who just wants to get out of the system and on with her life. As she and Cedric bond, they'll discover that she's more connected to his world than they ever could've imagined…and that finding home is no easy task…

Worlds collide in The Marked Girl, an exciting fantasy tale turned upside down.


Yeah, we have the cover of The Marked Girl! I hadn't heard of this book before, but then it was in Readers Also Enjoyed for another book, so yeah, I checked it out, and looked so amazing-the cover, and the synopsis! So great, and I want to read it, though it doesn't come out till June! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!