Sunday, November 29, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #63, November 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
Come Back to Me by Mila Gray, Dead Aim by Iris Johansen, Did I Mention I Love You? by Estelle Maskame, Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway, The Evil Inside by Heather Graham, Hunt the Moon by Karen Chance, Fury's Kiss by Karen Chance, Tempt the Stars by Karen Chance, Masks by Karen Chance, Reap the Wind by Karen Chance, Future Perfect by Jen Larsen, Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown, Indelible by Karin Slaughter, The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth, Mortal Sins by Eileen Wilks, Nexis by A.L. Davroe, Passenger by Alexandra Bracken, Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch, Tarnished by Kate Jarvik Birch, Soundless by Richelle Mead, A Step Towards Falling by Cammie McGovern, Stray by Elissa Sussman, Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray, Thicker Than Water by Brigid Kemmerer, Twice Bitten by Chloe Neill

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 8. Check.

Edelweiss: 5. Check.

Meme Books: No Check.

Rereads: 4. Check..

New Books: 6. Check.

So a pretty good week, I like it. Just meme's fail, and hopefully it won't next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!