Sunday, July 1, 2012

I Have Internet Again! WHOO!!

I have internet again! I moved into my grannies for the summer, so I can help her clean out of her house because she collects things she really shouldn't, like scraps of papers, and most of the rooms it's hard to get into. So yeah,   I didn't have internet from Friday to today, which really sucks, and why my review posts aren't up (never mind the actual reviews that I really, really, really need to catch up on being over 300!) because we didn't know the password for the internet. Very frustrating. So today, my cousin called Telus and the password was changed, and now I can get in! I missed having my internet! It was horrible! But now I have it back, so I'm happy, and now to really catch up on on everything on my day off! And I'm really happy, too, that I got to buy some books, like Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter, The Calling by Kelly Armstrong, and Dark Dreamers of which half is a novella by Christine Feehan! So yeah, very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!