Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Once Upon a Read-A-Thon Mini Challenge 2

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon



So this mini challenge hosted by The Reader Bee asks the question of "What is your most anticipated book for 2012?"

And I have a few answers because there's so many books coming out/that came out this year!

Like Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon, The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter, Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver, Time Untime by Sherrilyn Kenyon, Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter, Underworld by Meg Cabot,  Dark Storm by Christine Feehan, Bloodlines by James Rollins, Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter, Samurai Game by Christine Feehan, Everneath by Brodie Ashton, Cinder by Marries Meyer, Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi, Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Dreamless by Josephine Angelini, The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter, Until I Die by Amy Plum, Arise by Tara Hudson, Timepeice by Myra McEntire, Deity by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Once by Anna Carey, Endlessly by Kiersten White, Hidden by Sophie Jordan, The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, and I could go on, but yeah, these are some books I really want to read/have read and loved/just plain want to own them because they sound freaking fantastic!

2 comments:

  1. Hey I found your link in the Reader Bee's comments. Love how colorful your blog is. And yes you sure do have a long answer.
    I'm also waitin' for Under the Never Sky, Dreamless, Until I Die, and Once. Hope ya get to read them all.
    Check out what I said here:
    www.rachelrmrblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I do :) And I've read Under the Never Sky, but the others (besides Until I Die, which I just recently got my library copies of) I'm waiting for, Dreamless I won, so hoping that it comes in soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!