Sunday, July 1, 2012

We Have a Title for Blood of Eden #2!!!

Ok, there's another piece of book news, and one that it absolutely needed! And it's the title of Blood of Eden #2!!!

The Eternity Cure!!!


Doesn't that sound freaking good! But we have to wait until May of next year! I don't want to wait that long for this book! Well, I won't have to most likely, what with NetGalley, but Harlequin might not put it up! And I want them to put it up!

Anyways, analysing the title. First The Immortal Rules, then The Eternity Cure, the first thing that seems similar is time, and a lot of time, with immortal and eternity, then rules sets up the stage, and cure, trying to fix the stage? Sounds really good! And from where we left off, well, The Eternity Cure is going to be another amazing book!

What do you guys think of this title? Thoughts? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!