Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WWW Wednesday #66, July 11th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to MizB of Should Be Writing for starting and hosting this meme!

I'm currently reading Return of the Warrior, and it's so good! Loving it!
I finished reading Alterant yesterday, so good, can't wait for The Curse to come out!!
I want to read The Star of Kazan next, sounds really good!

What are you guys reading? Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have some good sounding titles on your list this week. I'm going to have to look into them.

    My WWW Wednesday is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of your books. I'll have to check them out on Goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of The Star of Kazan. Never heard of any of these, though.

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these look good. I hadn't heard of any of them before, but I'll have to check them out.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page
    Check out my giveaway for any book under $15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrilyn kenyon is one of my faves but I guess i missed this book. I'll have to find it for sure! My answers are at http://www.nessasplace.com/2012/07/today-i-decided-to-join-wednesday-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!