Saturday, August 4, 2012

Week 31 Review: Size 12 and Ready to Rock

From Goodreads:
Summer break ... and the livin' ain't easy!

Just because the students at New York College have flown the coop doesn't mean assistant residence hall director Heather Wells can relax. Fischer Hall is busier than ever, filled with squealing thirteen- and fourteen-year-old girls attending the first ever Tania Trace Teen Rock Camp, hosted by pop sensation Tania Trace herself—who just happens to be newly married to Heather's ex-boyfriend, heartthrob Jordan Cartwright. But the real headache begins when the producer of a reality TV show starring Tania winds up dead ... and it's clear that the star was the intended victim.

Grant Cartwright, head of Cartwright Records, wants to keep his daughter-in-law (and his highest-earning performer) alive. So he hires his oldest son, black sheep of the family and private investigator Cooper Cartwright—who just happens to be Heather's new fiancé. Heather should leave the detecting to Cooper. But with a dorm full of hysterical mini-divas-in-training, she can't help but get involved. And after Tania shares a really shocking secret with her, this reality suddenly becomes more dangerously real than anyone ever anticipated.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so much! It was really quite entertaining, and while it's been a while since I last read the books, it was really hilarious, and I caught on pretty quickly. This was just such a fantastic book!

I really loved the details. I mean, they're updating the dorms, and while that's going on, Jordan and Tania are hosting a TV show there. And then the gift that Cooper gave her, that was just so sweet, practical, and in touch with both of their characters! And the room to Narnia, and how that was described!

I really liked that Heather really got a chance to deal with the issues that was the whole Jordan situation. I mean, she's engaged to Cooper, Jordan's brother. So that was something that could've messed things up. But it was dealt with, and I enjoyed that!

Such a great mystery, and I can almost see why Tania was targeted, she was a celebrity, but she was a pretty nice person. It's not her fault she's human, and she has flaws! And I think she's working on them a bit better then before!

I really enjoyed this book, it was just so funny and great, and I can't wait for more!

Author: Meg Cabot
Series: Heather Wells #4
Read: July 30th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Love Meg Cabot's writing, and this series!
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Published: July 10th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!