Saturday, March 23, 2013

Week 12 Review: Clockwork Princess

From Goodreads:
Danger and betrayal, secrets and enchantment in the breathtaking conclusion to the Infernal Devices trilogy. 

Tessa Gray should be happy - aren't all brides happy?

Yet as she prepares for her wedding, a net of shadows begins to tighten around the Shadowhunters of the London Institute.

A new demon appears, one linked by blood and secrecy to Mortmain, the man who plans to use his army of pitiless automatons, the Infernal Devices, to destroy the Shadowhunters. Mortmain needs only one last item to complete his plan. He needs Tessa. And Jem and Will, the boys who lay equal claim to Tessa's heart, will do anything to save her.

My Review:
This book, it broke my heart and then it out it back together! I mean, after the ending of Prince, things are happening, both in the romance department, but with Mortmain! And it starts with a bang, because of the progress of the demon pox!

One thing that I enjoy so much about Cassandra Clare's books is how real the characters are, including the side characters, especially when they get a POV of a scene or two! They are real, they have flaws, and they're really interesting to read about!

Then there's all the stuff in the triangle that is Tessa, Will, and Jem. Like when they believe that Jem died? Or when Tessa and Will were imprisoned and grieving, and slept together? Yeah, a lot going on there, though I enjoyed that Jem became a Silent Brother to survive!

Just absolutely enjoyed how the good guys won, with help from Tessa's angel, that was just so good! And that epilogue? It was sad, seeing as it's in present day, and how her and Will s life was like, and her after Will died, which was sad, but Tessa's Tessa. But that scene on the bridge with Jem? Just so good, I enjoyed it so much!

I loved this book so much, and now I really can't wait for City of Heavenly Fire, not only for itself, but to find out how Clary, Jace and co. helped Jem! I wants it!

Author: Cassandra Clare
Series: The Infernal Devices #3
Read: March 20th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love this series, and it's a Historical Fiction 2013 Book, Sequel Challenge 2013 Book, End of Series 2013 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry Books
Published: March 19th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!