Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Brenna Aubrey Author Page

The Story: I got At Any Price on NetGalley, and it sounded pretty amazing, so I read it almost right away, loved it, and had to have more!! And then I read At Any Turn, and I loved it just as much, and now I'm waiting very impatiently for At Any Moment, the conclusion to Mia and Adam's story!

Website

Series: Gaming the System, Point of No Return.

Gaming the System: Girl Geek and her site, my reviewAt Any Price and her site, my review, my reread, At Any Price Bonus and my reviewAt Any Turn and her site, my review, my rereadAt Any Moment and her site, my review, my rereadFor the Win and her site, my review, For the One and her site, my review, Worth Any Cost and her site, my reviewIt Was Always You and my reviewmy reread, For the Taking and her site, my review, For the Holidays and her site, my review.

Point of No Return: High Risk and her site, my review, High Reward and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!