Saturday, February 13, 2021

Week 6 Review: For the Holidays

From Goodreads:
Mia:
Hey you! Adam and I are organizing a holiday retreat this winter for all our friends. We are sooooo excited to invite you, too. We've rented a place in the mountains. There will be skiing, other snow sports and all kinds of fun. The whole gang will be there--Jordan & April, William & Jenna, Lucas & Katya, Heath and of course, Adam and me.

Please come along with us! It'll be epic.

My Review:
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book! It is a bit shorter than a story following one couple in this series, but it was really great to catch up with all of these character, some whose perspectives we haven't been in for half the series, now.

The pattern of going through the different couples was great to read, to see how events in the future might not turn out to be what they thought, because they were thinking different things. It was just so hilarious!

And all of the couples had drama, lots of relationship drama, and then for Katya and Lucas, some competition drama. I really enjoyed watching as the tensions built up, and how what was supposed to be a holiday turned out pretty stressful! And I really enjoyed how each couple worked out their problems!

That ending was just really great. Each couple had a happy new years eve. And then we got a perspective from Heath, which was a little sad, since he was alone. But I'm hopeful that he'll find happiness in the future! 

This was such a great book, and I had a great time reading it!

Author: Brenna Aubrey
Series: Gaming the System #9
Read: February 10th, 2021
Source: Author for Review
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2021 Book!
Publisher: Silver Griffin Associates 
Published: January 30th 2021
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!