Thursday, October 2, 2014

Charlaine Harris Author Page

The Story: I saw the TV show, and that it was based on a book series, so I started watching the show and reading Dead Until Dark, and yeah, it was a really great book, one that I really enjoyed, and yeah, I just couldn't wait to read more of the series, and yeah, it was pretty enjoyable!

Website

Series: Sookie Stackhouse, The Southern Vampire MysteriesHarper Connelly, Midnight, Texas, Lily Bard, Gunnie Rose.

Sookie Stackhouse: Dead Until Dark and her site, my review, my reread, Living Dead in Dallas and her site, my review, my reread, Club Dead and her site, my review, my reread, Dead to the World and her site, my review, my reread, Dead as a Doornail and her site, my review, my reread, Definitely Dead and her site, my review, my reread, All Together Dead and her site, my review, my reread, From Dead to Worse and her site, my review, my reread, Dead and Gone and her site, my review, my reread, Dead in the Family and her site, my review, my reread, Dead Reckoning and her site, my review, my reread,  Deadlocked, and her site, my review, my reread, Dead Ever After and her site, my review, my reread.

The Southern Vampire Mysteries: Fairy Dust and her site, (Part of *A Touch of Dead*), Dancers in the Dark and her site (Part of *Dead of Night*), One Word Answers and her site, (Part of *A Touch of Dead*), Tacky and her site, (Part of *My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding*), Dracula Night and her site, (Part of *A Touch of Dead*), Lucky and her site, (Part of *A Touch of Dead*), Gift Wrap and her site, (Part of *A Touch of Dead*), Bacon and her site, (Part of *Strange Brew*), The Britlingens Go to Hell and her site, (Part of *Must Love Hellhounds*), Dahlia Underground and her site, (Part of *Crimes by Moonlight*), Two Blondes and her site, (Part of *Death's Excellent Vacation*), A Very Vampire Christmas and my review, If I Had a Hammer and her site, (Part of *Home Improvement: Undead Edition*), Death by Dahlia and her site, (Part of *Down These Strange Streets*), After Dead: What Came Next in the World of Sookie Stackhouse and her site, my review.

Fairy Dust, One Word Answers, Dracula Night, Lucky, and Gift Wrap are short stories in the book called A Touch of Dead, and her site, set in the Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

Dancers in the Dark is a short story in the book called Dead of Night, set in The Southern Vampire Mysteries, here's my review.

Tacky is a short story in the book called My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding, set in The Southern Vampire Mysteries, here's my review.

Bacon is a short story in the book called Strange Brew, set in the The Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

The Britlingens Go to Hell is a short story in the book called Must Love Hellhounds, set in The Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

Dahlia Underground is a short story in the book called Crimes by Midnight, set in the Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

Two Blonds is a short story in the book called Death's Excellent Vacation, set in the Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

If I Had a Hammer is a short story in the book called Home Improvement: Undead Edition, set in the Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

Death by Dahlia is a short story in the book called Down These Strange Streets, set in the Southern Vampire Mysteries world, here's my review.

Harper Connelly: Grave Sight and her site, my review, Grave Surprise and her site, my review, An Ice Cold Grave and her site, my review, Grave Secret and her site, my review.

Midnight, Texas: Midnight Crossroad and her site, my review.


Gunnie Rose: The Gunnie and my review, An Easy Death and her site, my review, A Longer Cage and her site, my review, The Russian Cage and her site, my review, Return of the Mage and (Part of *Heroic Hearts*), The Serpent in Heaven and her site.

Return of the Mage is a short story in Heroic Hearts, set in the Gunnie Rose world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!