Saturday, November 25, 2023

Week 47 Reviews: Inheritance, The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm


From Goodreads:
It began with Eragon...
It ends with Inheritance.

Not so very long ago, Eragon--Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider--was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.

The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king, Galbatorix, and restore justice to Alagaesia? And if so, at what cost?

THE FINAL STUNNING BOOK IN THE WORLDWIDE BESTSELLING INHERITANCE CYCLE.

From Goodreads:
It's been a year since Eragon departed Alagaësia in search of the perfect home to train a new generation of Dragon Riders.

Now he is struggling with an endless sea of tasks: constructing a vast dragonhold, wrangling with suppliers, guarding dragon eggs and dealing with belligerent Urgals and haughty elves. Then a vision from the Eldunarí, unexpected visitors and an exciting Urgal legend offer a much-needed distraction and a new perspective.

This volume features three original stories set in Alagaësia, interspersed with scenes from Eragon's own unfolding adventure. Included is an excerpt from the memoir of the unforgettable witch and fortune-teller Angela the herbalist, penned by Angela Paolini, the inspiration for the character, herself!

Relish the incomparable imagination of Christopher Paolini in this thrilling new collection of stories based in the world of the Inheritance Cycle.

My first review of Inheritance
My Review:
It was so great to read these books! I've read Inheritance, but I had to reread for the latest book, it's been so long since I read it (I read it at the end of my first year blogging and being on Goodreads) and I'd only read it the once. And of course reading The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm!



These were so great to read, and I can't wait to read the newest installment in the world! 

Author: Christopher Paolini 
Series: The Inheritance Cycle #4, 4.5
First Read: December 23rd-25th, 2012
Read: November 24th, 24th, 2023 
Source: Own, Ebook.bike 
Reason Why: Rereading, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Books! 
Publisher: Doubleday, Knopf Books for Young Readers
Published: November 8th 2011, December 31st 2018

Inheritance:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!