Monday, October 6, 2014

Claudia Gray Author Page

The Story: I saw both the Evernight series, and Fateful, somewhere, and yeah, they looked really good, so I read them, and just enjoyed them so much, so I had to read all of her books, and I'm pretty up to date! Now to do some rereading, and some new reading!

Website

Series: Evernight, Spellcaster, Firebird, Constellation, Mr. Darcy & Miss Tinley.

Evernight: Free and her site, (part of *Immortal: Love Stories With Bite*), Evernight and her site, my review, Stargazer and her site, my review, Hourglass and her site, my review, Bloodshed and her site, (part of *Eternal*), Afterlife and her site, my review, Balthazar and her site, my review.

Free is a short story in the book called Immortal: Love Stories With Bite, set in the Evernight world, here's my review.

Bloodshed is a short story in the book called Eternal, set in the Evernight world, here's my review.

Spellcaster: The First Midnight Spell and her site, my reviewSpellcaster and her site, my review, my rereadSteadfast and her site, my review, Sorceress and her site, my review.

Firebird: A Thousand Pieces Of You and her site, my review, Ten Thousand Skies Above You and her site, my review, A Million Worlds of You and her site, my review.

Constellation: Defy the Stars and her site, my review, Defy the Worlds and her site, my review, Defy the Fates and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!