Saturday, November 3, 2012

Week 44 Review: Balthazar

From Goodreads:
For hundreds of years, the vampire Balthazar has been alone--without allies, without love.

When Balthazar agrees to help Skye Tierney, a human girl who once attended Evernight Academy, he has no idea how dangerous it will be. Skye's newfound psychic powers have caught the attention of Redgrave, the cruel, seductive master vampire responsible for murdering Balthazar and his family four centuries ago. Now Redgrave plans to use Skye's powers for his own evil purposes.

Balthazar will do whatever it takes to stop Redgrave and exact his long-awaited revenge against his killer. As Skye and Balthazar stand together to fight him, they grow closer--first unwillingly, then undeniably. Balthazar realizes his lonely world could finally be changed by her. . . .

In a story filled with forbidden love and dark suspense, one of the most beloved characters in Claudia Gray's "New York Times" bestselling Evernight series will captivate readers with his battle to overcome his past and follow his heart.

My Review:
I really enjoyed reading this book! I've been enjoying this series so much, and that Balthazar-and Skye-got a book of their own, for their story, was just so fantastic! And it was such a great book! I loved Skye's gift, and everything that happened because of it!

This is a book where we really get to meet his sister, because of the flashbacks of their history, and then how she was a pretty big character in this book, with Redgrave, but not really, and all of that! It just made everything more!

I keep imagining in my head-to the point where I thought that it was in the book-of Balthazar and Skye in a car, happy together, and the people of the town seeing, and just having that, neener, neener moment, facing off the haters, and winning!

I'm just really glad that the characters got happy endings-like Skye got to see her brother, we got to see Bianca, and Lucas was mentioned, Balthazar came to terms with his sister, and he and Skye were running off together! It was a really great ending! Though again, I pictured beyond that!

This was a really fantastic book, and there could be more books, or this could be the end, that was a really great ending! Though I really want more!

Author: Claudia Gray
Series: Evernight #5
Read: October 28th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Enjoyed the series, and wanted to see Balthazar get his happy ending!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: March 6th 2012
5/5 Hearts
3.5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!