Sunday, October 12, 2014

Tahereh Mafi Author Page

The Story: I had to read Shatter Me, I read an online expert of it, and it sounded freaking amazing, and it was, and yeah, I just had to read the whole thing, and I did, and I was just hooked on the series! Though having read the whole series, I think Ignite Me was the best of them!

Website

Series: Shatter Me, This Woven Kingdom.

Shatter Me: Shatter Me and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewDestroy Me and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewUnravel Me and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewFracture Me and her site, my review, my rereadIgnite Me and her site, my review, my reread, Restore Me and her site, my review, Shadow Me and her site, my review, Defy Me and her site, my review, Reveal Me and her site, my reviewImagine Me and her site, my review, Believe Me and her site, my review.

This Woven Kingdom: This Woven Kingdom and her site, my review, my rereadThese Infinite Threads and her site, my review, All This Twisted Glory and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!