Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Jackson Pearce Author Page

The Story: I found Sisters Red at the library, and because that was at the point where I wanted to read pretty much any book I found at the library, and yeah, I just had to read it! And yeah, I can't wait to read more books by Jackson Pearce!

Website

Series: Fairytale Retellings

Fairytale Retellings: Sisters Red and her site, my review, my reread, Sweetly and her site, my review, my reread, Fathomless and her site, my review, Cold Spell and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: As You Wish and her site, my review, Purity and her site, my review, Tsarina and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Enthralled and her site, my review, Defy the Dark and her site, my review, Grim and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!