Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Leah Cypress Author Page

The Story: I got Death Sworn, and Death Marked, from Edelweiss, so yeah, I just had to check them out! Sounded like really fantastic books! And I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read more books b y Leah Cypress!

Website

Series: Death Sworn, Mistwood.

Death Sworn: Death Sworn and her site, my review, Death Marked and her site, my review.

Mistwood: Mistwood and her site, my review, Nightspell and her site, my review, Buried Above Ground and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!