Saturday, June 27, 2015

Week 26 Review: A Million Suns

From Goodreads:
Godspeed was once fueled by lies. Now it is ruled by chaos. It's been three months. In that time, Amy has learned to hide who she is. Elder is trying to be the leader he's always wanted to be. But as the ship gets more and more out of control, only one thing is certain: They have to get off the ship.

My first review of A Million Suns
My Review:
Man, reading this book, it was just so great. I did have a bit of a space between Across the Universe and this book, which I regret a bit, but oh, well, just reading this book made things better! I mean, so much happens in this book!

I'd forgotten most of what happened in this book, besides the whole inertia/moving thing, and that they're already at the planet. but I'd forgotten about the clues that Orion left for Amy, and who the bad guys were, and pretty much every little thing!

It sucked to be Elder in this book, because hey, he made the right choice, nobody should be on Phydus, but now that the people are off of it, well, they're people, and things descend into chaos. And rebellion. Lots of stuff going on!

That ending, just, yeah, that was so great! That Doc was the bad guy, along with her, and how everything came together there, that they could land on the planet, well, yeah, that was really fantastic!

Favourite line: "The room is messy in a way only a boy's room can be messy: clothes everywhere, despite the fact he's got a 'hamper' that automatically cleans clothes right there." Yeah, that's such a boy thing to do!

Yes, fantastic book, and now I'm just itching to read Shades of Earth again!

Author: Beth Revis
Series: Across the Universe #2
First Read: September 19th, 2012
Read: June 22nd, 2015
Source: Own
Reason Why: Rereading, and it's a 2015 Dystopia Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book!
Publisher: Razorbill
Published: January 10th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!