Saturday, June 20, 2015

Week 25 Review: Top Ten Clues You're Clueless

From Goodreads:
Top Five Things That Are Ruining Chloe's Day

5) Working the 6:30 a.m. shift at GoodFoods Market

4) Crashing a cart into a customer's car right in front of her snarky coworker Sammi

3) Trying to rock the "drowned rat" look after being caught in a snowstorm

2) Making zero progress with her crush, Tyson (see #3)

1) Being accused—along with her fellow teenage employees—of stealing upwards of $10,000 

Chloe would rather be anywhere than locked in work jail (aka the break room) with five of her coworkers . . . even if one of them is Tyson. But if they can band together to clear their names, what looks like a total disaster might just make Chloe’s list of Top Ten Best Moments.

My Review:
This was a really hilarious book! And it read it about as quickly as I read Ask Again Later, which hopefully will happen in her future books, because yeah, that was just epic to read, so quick, and fun, and telling a great story!

Chloe was a really awesome character! Like her lists that she does. And from the fact that she's a diabetic, which is kinda funny, I just read another book with a character with diabetes, and then, nothing, I can't think of another! That's how rare it is in the books that I read! Such a great character to read about!

And the situations that she gets into! Like crashing the carts into the car, worrying herself in a panic about it, that she'd be sent to jail, and then coming back, and the car gone, with no complaint. Just a bit of an overreaction, there!

I kinda guessed who took the money, just as soon as it was mentioned who was the son of the owner. Because of course he would be the bad guy! But in the mean time, it was really fun to watch these characters interacting, and getting to know them! So great!

This was a really awesome, and fun, book, and I just enjoyed reading it so much!

Author: Liz Czukas
Read: June 15th, 2015
Source: Edelweiss
Reason Why: Sounded good, and it's a Sophomore Challenge Book and a SAC 2015 Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Published: December 3rd 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!