Sunday, June 28, 2015

P.D. Martin Author Page

The Story: I received a copy of The Murderer's Club from Harlequin as the free book, and yeah, it was so fantastic, that I had to read more of her books! And I've enjoyed them so much! I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Sophie Anderson, R B and the Committee.

Sophie Anderson: Kiss of Death and her site, my review, The Murderers' Club and her site, my review, Fan Mail and her site, my review, The Killing Hands and her site, my review, Kiss of Death and her site, my review, Coming Home and her site, my review, The Missing and her site, my review.

R B and the Committee: Hell's Fury and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!