Sunday, June 14, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #39, June 14th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 25:
Saturday: Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick, The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre, The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
Sunday: Most Likely to Succeed by Jennifer Echols, Wicked Games by Sean Olin, Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Monday: A Million Suns by Beth Revis, The Rules for Breaking by Ashley Elston, Cold Burn of Magic by Jennifer Estep
Tuesday: The Young World by Chris Weitz, Eternity Embraced by Larissa Ione, Ecstasy Unveiled by Larissa Ione, Take Back the Skies by Lucy Saxon, None of the Above by I.W. Gregorio
Wednesday: Feuds by Avery Hastings, The Search by Iris Johansen, Vanished by E.E. Cooper, The Dickens Mirror by Ilsa J. Bick
Thursday: Spark by Amy Katherine Ryan, A Thief Before Christmas by Jennifer McGowan, Maid of Deception by Jennifer McGowan, Maid of Wonder by Jennifer McGowan
Friday: How to Win at High School by Owen Mathews, Endangered by Lamar Giles, Blood Red Road by Moria Young, Blackwood by Michelle Krys, Hexed by Michelle Krys

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: Check.

NetGalley: 8. Check.

Edelweiss: 9. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books:  2. Check.

All in all, a pretty good week, besides the fact that Meme Books again didn't pass! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!