Sunday, June 7, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #38, June 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 24:
Saturday: Dead Radiance by T.G. Ayer, Dead Embers by T.G. Ayer, Dead Chaos by T.G. Ayer, Dead Wrath by T.G. Ayer
Sunday: Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun, Sworn to Transfer by Terah Edun, Sworn to Conflict by Terah Edun, Alive by Chandler Baker
Monday: The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher, A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith, Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider, Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton
Tuesday: My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga, Simon vs. the The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli, The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen, Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
Wednesday: A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas, Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anna Blankman, Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke by Anna Blankman, Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Thursday: Emancipated by M. G. Reyes, Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer, Eat, Brains, Love by Jeff Hart, Undead With Benefits by Jeff Hart
Friday: Alienated by Melissa Landers, Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd, Maddie's Tattoo by Katie Kacvinsky, Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 2. Check.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 16. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 4. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

I like this week fairly well! Passes most things! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!