Wednesday, June 24, 2015

We Have the Cover of Age of Legends #3!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover (and the title!) of the 3rd book by Kelley Armstrong! And so soon since Empire of Shadows came out! So yeah, very excited!

From Goodreads:
The empire rests on the edge of a knife, and sisters Ashyn and Moria are the handle and the blade. Desperate to outmaneuver the evil Alvar Kitsune, whose hold on the people grows stronger every day, Emperor Tatsu begs Moria to put aside past grievances and ally with Gavril—at least long enough to make an attempt on Alvar's life. Meanwhile, reunited with her long-lost grandfather, Ashyn discovers that she is the key to a ritual that could reawaken an ancient dragon and turn the tide of the coming battle in their favor.

But with lies and betrayal lurking around every corner, Ashyn and Moria will have to decide once and for all where their allegiances lie. And it may not be where their hearts would lead them…


Man, I'm really excited! It doesn't come out till April, but we have the cover! And the synopsis! So exciting here! And I'm really excited, because the cover has the dragon on it, and what with the theme from the previous covers, and the synopsis mentions a dragon! So yeah, I can't wait for this book! And a funny little typo, on Kelley Armstrong's site of this book, it says that it's coming out April 2106. Which would would be quite more eviller then 2016! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!