Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Jennifer Mathieu Author Page

The Story: I got The Truth About Alice, and then Devoted, from NetGalley, and I didn't know that they were by the same author, until I went to make their review posts! And I can't wait to read them!

Website

Stand Alone's: The Truth About Alice and her site, my review, Devoted and her site, my review, Afterward and her site, my review, Moxie and her site, my review, The Liars of Mariposa Island and her site, my review, Bad Girls Never Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!