Thursday, June 25, 2015

Write on Review-a-Thon June Sign Up

Write On Review-a-Thon
So the Write On Review-a-Thon is hosted by The Book Vixen, and yeah, while I've finally caught up in my reviews, well, there's still the current stuff! So here's the rules: 

- Reviews can be of the written variety or in video format.
-This event is not limited to book reviews. If you write/vlog reviews for movies, super cool gadgets, or anything else, you are welcome to participate.
-To participate, create a post on your blog with a list of reviews you need to complete. Don’t forget to grab the official blurb (above) and event button (grab code below). If you don’t have a blog, you can announce your intent to participate via social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.) with a link back to this sign up post so others can join in as well.
-Add the DIRECT LINK to your sign up post to the linky found at the end of this post. The sign up linky will be open until 11:55 pm PDT on Friday, June 26th.
-On June 26th, get working on those reviews!
-There will be a wrap-up post linky here on The Book Vixen on Monday, June 28th.

Yeah, my goal is to write all of Week 26 reviews that I currently haven't reviewed, which is all of them. And any new ones that pop up between now and the end of this! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck and I hope you get them all done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I just need to write them! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Yep. Just when I get caught up...I realize I've read more book! Good luck!

    Joy's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There are just so many things to do! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!